Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jump On It

Earlier this week we had our usual play date with our friends, the Lees. The kids play beautifully and Nicole and I could talk ourselves horse. We took the kids to Jump On It. Its a huge indoor space that is half trampolines and half inflatable slides and bouncy houses. Our kids were in heaven. Best part, because my kids are young it only cost me $4. I love that kind of "tire the kids out but stay in the air conditioning" entertainment.
Below: Grace decides to marry Kennan about once a month.
About 1/3 of the trampoline area is netted off for smaller children. Even Joe was able to run and bounce. Nicole is a very cool mom and friend that I love to hang out with. And such a talented aerialist too.
Nicole has turned us on to lots of super fun indoor play places. They will be invaluable this winter when it is far to cold to play outside.

No comments: