Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A really good excuse!

The kids and I just returned from a long and wonderful trip to Tennessee. Any and every trip to Tennessee is wonderful (I mean, come on, its Tennessee). I got to see ALL my siblings at the same time. That doesn't happen often and I love it when it does.
My sister got married over the Labor Day weekend. It was an excellent excuse to get everyone together. The day was lovely and crazy all at once.
Nathan and Audra Stiles
The Stiles siblings got together too. Its even more rare for these five siblings to ALL get together. I got to spend some time with the rest of the Stiles after the wedding and they are fantastic. We love the Stiles. All of them!
The Boston clan (minus my Adam). It was bright, the kids were getting restless and we were all starting to sweat, I mean glisten. The perfect wedding in the South.
To complete the perfect wedding in the South, Audra and Nathan had a small reception for closest friends and family where we ate barbeque. Fantastic barbeque with beans on the side and coleslaw on top. And yes, I got sauce on my new cream blouse.
(More pictures and fun from our trip to TN to come.)

1 comment:

Meggan said...

It was so fun, huh? It was great all being able to stay at your mom's house too. What a pretty wedding Audra had!(And totally southern as you pointed out!) It's good to be home, in the sense that we aren't living out of suitcases anymore, but Kate and myself totally were spoiled by being around our Utah cousins. Love the blog background too! Way cute! Bring on fall!