I asked Joe yesterday, "Joe, are you a Bob the Builder boy?" Joseph emphatically nodded his head yes and said, "Yah, Bob boy." in his deep little man voice.
I love seeing him in his miniature man clothes and these house shoes playing cars on the couch. Our couch is, apparently, the best place to play cars. Joe will line up all his matchbox cars on one end of the sectional then one by one "drive" them to the other end and line them up there. Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, endlessly! He loves it and what makes him happy, makes me happy.
4 comments:
Your kiddos are amazingly cute! I never get tired of seeing pictures. Congrats on the cute bobs for the girls! It looks wonderful! And Joe...he is turning into a little man right before our eyes. Bob the Builder is awesome! We love you!
Apparently a love for Bob the Builder runs in the family. Mo still has his BTB pillow/blanket set he isn't ready to give up!
You know how Joe enjoys lining things up and putting them in perfect order? I hope that, when he's an adult, he can channel that energy into creating a host of different personalities for himself that he switches between seemingly at random.
Oh for Heavens sakes Joe, don't listen to a thing your uncle Sam says. He's been watching too many documentaries from NetFlix.
I think you look wonderful and manly and I will NEVER tire of hearing your deep little voice. You are amazing and quite sweet, really. I for one love you little man. Mammaw - whiney and all.
Post a Comment