What can we say. We have helped contribute those wonderful genes that have made her the beauty that she is. Ella is a good mix of beauty from both sides of the family. Better yet is WHAT she is becoming inside. I am so proud of you, Miss Ella Vanilla. And I love you so. Mammaw
I'm a SAHM that just wants to be happy. I want my husband to be madly in love with me and me with him. I want my kids to have a happy childhood that helps make them the incredible adults I hope they will become. If I can do all this east of the Mississippi and south of the Mason-Dixon line, that's even better.
Joe, "Our kitchen smells like (sniff, sniff) chairs."---
Grace, "She was like a gorilla getting bananas from people in Hawaii"
- Joe, "I no wike 'squitos. I hit dem on the forehead."
"The Future is as Bright as your Faith." Thomas S. Monson
5 comments:
LOVE the picture!!! It is sooo cute!
WOW! Ella is Beautiful, with Blue eyes and all! We love you from St Louis!
Am I right? Or am I right? I'm right! Dad/Papaw
What can we say. We have helped contribute those wonderful genes that have made her the beauty that she is. Ella is a good mix of beauty from both sides of the family. Better yet is WHAT she is becoming inside. I am so proud of you, Miss Ella Vanilla. And I love you so. Mammaw
She has gotten so big. She's beautiful! Miss you girl.
Post a Comment