I think the next few years should be very interesting to say the least. It is my hope that our country can move past this recession and begin to heal, no matter who is at the lead.
Tell me about it. We were up until 3 a.m. on election night watching the results come in (my husband's boss is the House member from Alaska). Although the news in general that night was dim, we were lucky and Casey's boss squeaked out a win. Phew! I was not looking forward to finding a new job. :-) Life will be interesting for a while, though... Here's to 2010!
Welp, I was disappointed to say the least but I look at it this way. We all know that things WILL get worse before they get better. After all, these are the last days. Obama is young and hopefully he'll be healthy enough to take the flak for being blamed for everything that goes wrong in the next 4 years. At least now McCain won't get blamed. And can take satisfaction in knowing that Democrats flub up as much as Republicans do. I hope the best for him and for us Americans. I intend to pray for him mightily. He's gonna need it.
I'm a SAHM that just wants to be happy. I want my husband to be madly in love with me and me with him. I want my kids to have a happy childhood that helps make them the incredible adults I hope they will become. If I can do all this east of the Mississippi and south of the Mason-Dixon line, that's even better.
Joe, "Our kitchen smells like (sniff, sniff) chairs."---
Grace, "She was like a gorilla getting bananas from people in Hawaii"
- Joe, "I no wike 'squitos. I hit dem on the forehead."
"The Future is as Bright as your Faith." Thomas S. Monson
3 comments:
I think the next few years should be very interesting to say the least. It is my hope that our country can move past this recession and begin to heal, no matter who is at the lead.
Tell me about it. We were up until 3 a.m. on election night watching the results come in (my husband's boss is the House member from Alaska). Although the news in general that night was dim, we were lucky and Casey's boss squeaked out a win. Phew! I was not looking forward to finding a new job. :-) Life will be interesting for a while, though... Here's to 2010!
Welp, I was disappointed to say the least but I look at it this way. We all know that things WILL get worse before they get better. After all, these are the last days. Obama is young and hopefully he'll be healthy enough to take the flak for being blamed for everything that goes wrong in the next 4 years. At least now McCain won't get blamed. And can take satisfaction in knowing that Democrats flub up as much as Republicans do. I hope the best for him and for us Americans. I intend to pray for him mightily. He's gonna need it.
Post a Comment