Yep! This pretty says it all about my week, our week. Its been a doozy!
And yes, Grace is listening to my ipod. Anything to get three minutes of silence. Grace has a fabulously cute little voice and has lots of interesting things to say but holy moly, she doesn't breathe. Breathe, Grace, breathe!
Fun with school supplies continued when Grace LOST HER MIND and decided to write on the couch with a red Sharpie. I was speechless and clueless on what to do with Grace.
Grace is now banned from scissors and markers of all kinds. She's not even allowed to touch that draw in the kitchen. "Don't even touch it, Grace Anne!"
btw, the red ink came out with just a touch of dish soap on a wet rag and some scrubbing.
6 comments:
Oh wow! You have had quite the week! I can't believe Grace drew on the couch and I really can't believe that it came out!
It's funny because a couple of months ago Sean and I were talking about kids cutting their hair. He said it's a pretty normal things for kids to do and I said, "well none of my nieces have ever done it." I think I cursed everyone. Isabelle and now Grace. That's kind of funny. At least it doesn't look bad.
I am so sorry that your week has been rough. I know it's not a consolation, but we too have been having the daily trauma of eating good food. She'll eat junk all day long, but getting her to feed herself the "good stuff" is constantly a chore. Must be a 2 yr old thing. Grace...oh yes. Makes you wonder what they are thinking sometimes. Glad you took a pic of those bangs though. I was wanting a visual after you told me about it the other day. Good thing she's cute!
Oh Emily, I so feel your pain. What can you do on weeks like that but take pictures and share with the world? At least you're keeping your sense of humor!
ahhhh, the joys of Mother/Fatherhood. Enjoy every crazy minute. They DO grow up!
Dad
OOOHHH girlfriend, you're so stylin' with your new do. I love you little lady. Mammaw
Joseph Hutchinson, I don't care how much you cry, your mom is right. And even though you are sometimes a pill, we love you all the more. You are so handsome and sweet and loving and you will be again in about a year. Mammaw loves you, our little man.
Post a Comment