Miss Abby turned three this week. She had a cousins princess party to celebrate. We received two hand delivered princess crowns with the party info written on the inside. Very cute! They were to wear their finest princess dress to the royal party.
When Angie does a princess party, she does it right!
First, all the princesses got their nails painted. Pink, of course.
Joseph (our lone little prince) loves to get his nails painted. I wouldn't want to be left out either. Poor Joe, being the only little boy cousin in the sea of girl cousins. Somebody needs to hurry up and have a little boy and don't look at me!
6 comments:
Very adorable - and Em, pink nails on Joe! What are you thinking?! He needs Moses right away for some good, wrasslin' boy time.
Princess party looks like a lot of fun! The girls all look gorgeous! We love ya!
What a neat birthday party idea! Such pretty little princesses!
I still haven't even posted about the party yet! You got some cute pictures. Thanks for the doll. The girls love it and had fun with it at church.
I LOVE the princess party! Can't wait until we get those at our house. Joe's fingernails are pretty sweet. Andrew always begs me to paint his nails when I do mine (which in actuality has probably only happened twice in his life) but Casey has outlawed it. Fingernail polish and gymnastics are two things his boy will never experience. You've got some awfully gorgeous princesses!
OOOHHH, you girls look pretty. And Joe, those pink nails are gajorjous. I might shutter except that your mother and her sister, Audra, painted your cousin, Ben's fingernails and even put headbands on him. You think poor child - he loved it. To have 2 sisters doting over you. What is life for at that age but attention. We are most blessed by these children. Love, Mammaw
Post a Comment