Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween . . . finally

We spent Halloween with family this year. Thanks to Randy and Angie for having all of us over.

Ella was a green faced witch, again. She insisted on doing her own makeup this year. More power to you, little woman!
Grace decided, very last minute, to be Snow White.
And Joseph was a stinkin' cute elephant. He love, love, loved the costume.
I imagine this same picture could be taken in millions of home across America. Oh, to be a kid again!
My kids are down to their last few pieces of candy, which I suspect will be gone tomorrow. Once the candy is gone, we can officially put Halloween to bed and moldy "Jack" in the garbage.

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving and all the fun in the upcoming weeks.

5 comments:

Meggan said...

Yay for Halloween being almost over! We are looking forward to Thanksgiving too! It's gonna be fun! I think I am going to skip the thanksgiving decor and go straight to Christmas, you think that's cheating?

Lindsay Blain said...

Not cheating at all! I can't WAIT for Thanksgiving & Christmas. Their costumes were so cute, Emily. Yay for the holiday season! I'm so excited! :)

Audra said...

Hmm, that sweater looks real familiar Em...

The Hammonds said...

My kids can't let Halloween go. Everyday they're putting on different dress up clothes, and Andrew has been planning costume play dates with all his friends. But I have to ask: how are your kids down to their last few pieces of candy?? I feel like we're drowning in candy. I'm ready to start tossing out pieces when the kids aren't looking.

Emily said...

Looks like you had fun. I love that you have so much dress up stuff that your kids can change their mind last minute. Maybe we'll get there one day.