Tuesday, November 25, 2008

4th picture from 4th file . . . TAG

Marcie passed on a fun tag thus the random pic of Ella at Bryce Canyon from March 2005.
The Hutchinson clan was tripping down to St. George for Stephanie to dance at Dixie in some big dance show thing. We all stayed in a "Homer" house in Toquerville. We made stops at Bryce Canyon (this pic) and later Zion.
Let's see: Ella was two, Grace was 7 months, Angie announced she was preggo with Abby, it was cold but gorgeous, my first trip to Bryce and I've been dying to return ever since.
Love this tag and I just know you will too. So lets see the 4th picture from the 4th file in your "pictures". Don't make me have to call names!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Just what I needed...a therapeutic stroll down Hutchinson Lane :) It is always so nice to know that other mom's have a tattooed couch (or wall), children who won't eat, and moments of insanity :) You should come down to St. George so that you can thaw out! It is beautiful this time of year!

Lindsay Blain said...

This is SOOOO cute! Her face cracks me up. I can almost swear to it that I've seen this EXACT sarcastic type face on Kate when I do something that is FAR too silly for her. haha. VERY cute.