Friday, January 1, 2010

Why oh Why

I've been going over and over in my head why I'm not blogging.
I think I've discover it!
My parents taught me right. Blame them!
I heard a gazillion times in my childhood that, "If you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all."
That's it!
I have been in a terribly sarcastic mood and funky rut for months now! So instead of being sarcastic, negative and/or whiny, I just keep quiet.
So there you have it, my grand revelation! with no picture because, because, because . . . just because. (see, "if you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all)

2 comments:

Cortney said...

haha. Thank you for not using your blog to complain or vent and rather just updating us on your life. that TOTALLY makes sense. COngrats on your epiphany. Love you!

Denae said...

You are making me laugh Emily. I'm always in a sarcastic mood, but that's when I GO to the blog it seems. Just edit & edit & edit whatever you say until it sounds pleasant. Or not. Happy Holidays!