Saturday, July 19, 2008
Let's Make A Deal
I made a deal with the girls tonight. After bathtime, they could start a movie and I would paint their finger and toe nails if they would then let me exercise in peace. It worked but I wasn't in the living room to see Grace fall asleep during Charlotte's Web. So when bedtime came, guess who wasn't tired?
I heard talking in her room and found her "reading" to herself. It was so cute! I left her in HER bed "reading" and went to shower. I got out of the shower and found her in my bed watching mass, yes mass. I'm guessing she got there by accident but why did she leave it there? By the time I finished getting ready for bed, she was out. And it was only 11:30 pm.
So here is my Grace sleeping in mom and dad's bed, wearing her sisters ruffley nightgown (made by her mammaw last Christmas). Now I could move her into her bed or leave her and let Adam's do it. I think I'll leave her for Adam to move.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, your kids all look so grown up!
I LOVE watching my kids sleep. Why is it that you love them 1000 times more when they're sleeping. :)
That is such a funny story. I love the bunk beds by the way. Very cool! So it's really funny she was watching mass. What a silly beaver! We love ya'll, and kudos for you for working out!
I love the flashlight in one hand and turning the pages with the other! Classic for Grace; she just needed a little church to put her to sleep!
Love ya'll tons,
Uncle BIG
Post a Comment