quit sulking.
This is the outfit she chose. Right down to the matching orange flip flops. Joe's only boy cousin, Moses, LOVES orange. So I thought of Moses several times today as my little man trotted around looking like a tangerine.
Joseph would have nothing to do with standing still for a picture so I did what any great mom would do, I bribed him with candy. This picture is of Joe chewing a mouthful of Rolo.
Once the girls saw the camera they needed pictures taken too. Miss Grace in her craft friendly pink birthday party outfit with the pink wand she crafted at the party.
And my 15 year old, I mean five year old, Ella in her rockin' American Idol dress ups. I can tell by the way she walks and acts in that outfit that she is feeling the Idol of it all. What a funny girl.
p.s. I'm having trouble placing the photos where I want them within the post. Any suggestions? And can I delete a picture once I've added it? If so, how?
This is why this lovely little post took me an hour. Uhhh!
3 comments:
Em - when you are putting photos up I usually upload all pics I want to first, and then add my text. You can choose the right/left/center option and that doesn't really matter. Once you get done typing your text, just click on the pic, and right click so the menu bar comes up. Select "Cut" and then just go back to your text and paste it in between the text you want. Also, if you just click on a pic and push delete on your keyboard it should delete it. Let me know if you want some help with a background or anything. Love ya'll! Hope this helps
Oh - and way cute kids you have. That is so funny that she dressed joe in orange. It would have been a good day to go somewhere really crowded.
I hear of moms dressing all their kids in the same color to keep track of them. I like the idea, but haven't really done that tho, because I only have 2; and how lame is that?
Post a Comment