I wonder who's been playing with my phone? Hum? Let me see, who could it be?I keep my phone out on the countertop, easily accessible. My girls know they can call anyone in my favfive. Consequently, my mom, dad, sister, sis-in-law and brothers get called quite a bit. I'm pretty sure they don't mind. It isn't at all unusal to walk into a room in the middle of the day and find Grace on the phone. I ask, "Who are you talking to?" Grace replies, "Pappall" and continues her chatting.
Thank you dad, mom, Audra, Ben and Megg and Sam for talking to my children when they randomly call. I want them to feel close to y'all even though we are so far away. I think its working! All my love to you, my sweet family.
6 comments:
I love that your girls like the phone. It will be fun when Kate doesn't run from it. And it's totally cute that they call. It's fun and totally unexpected. Definitely a day brightener when we can hear from your sweet kiddos.
There is nothing I love in the middle of the day more than a "Hiiiii Aunt Audra" - I love your kids! I'll take them off your hands anytime!
Today when I talked to Grace on the phone, she "showed" me how fast she can run.
LOL, this is so funny! You can just see how much she is concentrating. I catch Jacob with my phone all the time! Just yesterday he called someone before I realized it.
I was having an "armpit" kind of morning yesterday and Grace Anne called. She spent 5 min chatting away about her school, before I could say hello. I challenge anyone to have a bad day after a call like that! Thanks Grace for letting me into your world. Love you sooooooo much!! Papaw Boston
It's 6:00 AM and the phone rings. No, it's not Bob's work, thank heavens. It's GRACE. "Grace, where is Mom?" She's asleep. "Where is Ella?" She's asleep. "Where is Joe?" He's awake in his bed and can't get out. "What are you doing?" Mammaw, I talkin' to you. Is that the sweetest little voice in all the world? We have her voice saved on our answering machine 8 times already. We'll NEVER erase it. Grace, can I be in your world all the time? Love, Mammaw
Post a Comment