Friday, November 14, 2008

Never Assume

Think back to where/when you learned how to eat a whole apple? Think hard.
Remember? Me neither, I haven't a clue.
Somehow, somewhere I've failed my son. This is the apple remnant I found yesterday. It takes Joseph about an hour to complete this takes. How do I explain to Joe that we don't eat apple cores? Who said we don't? Why don't we? Because its hard and prickly? That obviously doesn't bother him so maybe I should just leave well enough alone.
I shake my head and chuckle to myself each time I find one of these. Yes, I think I'll leave this one well enough alone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really though I don't think there's any problem eating the core. If he doesn't mind it, go for it!

Sam said...

Who gave him the apple? Because, it looks like it wasn't washed and the sticker is still on it.