Wednesday, January 21, 2009

the Big 1 0 0

Believe it or not, this is my 100th post. I thought I'd use this chance to share my second of 52 blessings. My sweet kids definitely deserve to be right up at the top of my list.
This picture, taken last summer (when it wasn't witch butt cold outside), showcased my kids personalities at the time perfectly.
Ella, our helper, mother, bosser
Joseph, our patient and willing little brother who would eat bugs if Ella told him to
Grace, our fun loving, care free spirit
Now, five months later the kids are much the same only Joseph is developing an independent streak and Grace is trying her best to boss Joe (with little luck).
-
They keep us always happy, sometimes frazzled, usually busy and often laughing.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Em, you have such a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

What sweet, sweet personality kids you have. They really are all so sweet... well I don't know Joe so much, but I can only assume he fits the mold. What's witch butt cold???

The Rich Family said...

Cute, cute picture. It does showcase their personalities as you described perfectly!:)

Nicole McLeod said...

I love your cute kids! We miss you guys! We really need to set a play date! You are a such a patient mother! You are a great example to me! Thanks for your friendship! Nicole