I think this obsession stems from one of the places I lived in college. When we moved in, the place was totally dirty (shocking for BYU approved housing, NOT!) So, we got to cleaning. We took the cushions off the couch to vacuum out the crumbs and found an entire donut (hard as a rock). How do you lose an entire donut in the couch and not realize it? Ga-ross
(Chrissy, do you remember that or am I completely nuts?)
Thankfully I found way less disgusting things in my couch last time I took the cushions off.
I think what you find in your couch says a lot about a family. What do you find?
2 comments:
I so remember that! That place was disgusting. I remember the walls being completely BLACK, and getting a little high on the pine sol fumes while trying to make the place liveable. A few crayons looks pretty good to me! Speaking of that place, I run into Danae's brother every once in a while, their parents are in the same ward as my parents in CA. He actually married a girl from my ward in OK. Small world, huh?
So THAT'S where you were keeping the Twizzlers!
Post a Comment