This is my niece, our niece, Olivia. Joseph started calling her Ee-ah months ago and now we all do. Well, Ee-ah stayed with us Wednesday day and Wednesday night while the rest of the family was out of town. My kids loved having Ee-ah around the house. Ella and Grace got to mother her to within an inch of her little sanity and Joseph got to be the watchful big brother type that would follow her around saying ,"No Ee-ah" if she got into drawers or cupboards. Ee-ah really likes emptying drawers and cupboards so Joe was pretty busy. Poor little Ee-ah!

Thankfully all parties involved survived with minimal if any psycological damage.

This little guy is another case entirely. This is Floppy the bunny. I was asked to feed Floppy while Randy and Angie were out of town. I, yes, I suggested that Randy just bring Floppy over in his cage since its been so cold. At home in their backyard Floppy has a heat lamp in his hutch and is nicely outfitted there, I just felt sorry for the little thing. After less than a day I, again, got to feeling sorry for Floopy being cooped up in his cage so I blocked off the kitchen with large Rubbermaid containers and put Floppy in there to hop around.
Did you know rabbits are jump clean over a large Rubbermail container? THEY CAN!
Floppy lasted at our house for three whole days then . . . he went back to his hutch at home with his heat lamp. I just couldn't take it anymore. I don't do pets. I realize this makes me unAmerican, a mean person and weird in every way but that's just me. A mean, weird, unAmerican animal hater.
Does this mean I'll never be elected President?
1 comment:
Thank you, thank you, thank you for watching Olivia and Floppy! Sorry the whole Floppy situation was such a.... FLOP!!! :)
Post a Comment