Monday, January 5, 2009

Family Picture

Adam isn't a picture person and I obviously haven't perfected my nagging skills since we've NEVER had a family picture taken. When the kids are grown and wonder why we don't have family pics, I'm so blaming Adam.

This will have to do for now. Thank you, Ella, for this lovely family picture. Its the best we can do for now, I suppose.

p.s. Any nagging suggestions ladies?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the only thing that worked for me...use our own camera and take the picture yourself. It can be his own little project...good luck!

KJA said...

Works for me -and way precious!

Angie said...

That's a darling picture. I would schedule a photo session and tell him your going with or without him. And if that doesn't work tell him his feisty little sister is coming over to kick his trash! Ha!