Friday, January 30, 2009

Multi-tasking at its finest

DISCLAIMER
Though poop is mentioned in this post, this is a picture of Joseph after eating a chocolate donut. Promise!

When a child reaches a certain age, as a parent you start to relax about the possibility of a blowout diaper. I thought Joseph had reached that age yet he's blown out the back of his diaper TWICE this past week. TWICE.

The last one happened at bed time, in a brand new diaper, of course. I got him all cleaned up and changed then put him in bed and started in with a bedtime story and song. For some reason, in the middle of singing I Am A Child of God to the kids I thought I'd text Adam about the blow out. I don't know why then, I just did.
I quickly typed this text,

"God pooped out his diaper again."

The moral of the story is: Don't text and sing bedtime songs. Better yet, don't text during bedtime story and song at all. DUH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy poop Batman! Or is that Holy Chocolate?

Courtney said...

Hahah!!! That is SSSOOOO funny, Em!