Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Neglected to Update . . . Until Now.

It was brought to my attention a while back that I never posted a picture of the lovely scar left by my picture framing catastrophe. So, all you curious minds that want to know, here it is.
Could be better, could be worse, so I won't complain. I try to remember to rub on it whenever I put on lotion. I read that doing that during the first year will help the scar tissue not to get all thick and bumpy looking. It seems to be working. So, if you have a new-ish scar, try it.

2 comments:

Krissi said...

7.5 miles that is awesome. Before you know it you will reach 26.5 and think it was easy. :) I have a friend who calls the treadmill the dreadmill. Running inside in the winter always blows. Hang in there. :)

Courtney said...

Looks like you tried to slit your wrist (probably from running on the treadmill)...Hah, just kidding. Nice scar though!